My Little Pocketbooks: November 2013 Reading Queue   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013 Reading Queue

Reading Queue September 
Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story
I am so behind on this post as well.  But I'm trying to clean up my daft folder.  I'm trying!

What is the reading queue?
Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month.  You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
To Read This Month
Book Club Book of the Month: 12 Years A Slave by Solomon NorthupFinished


Diverse Universe (hosted by Aarti at Book Lust) Parable of the Talents by Octavia E. Butler (audiobook) - Finished


Whodunnit? Mystery on Murder Island (audiobook) -Finished
 

What do you have lined up to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment