My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Book Blogger Help   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Book Blogger Help



Hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer 
TGIF ya'll!

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!

This weeks Topic/Question

 August 23rd - 29th: Book blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it all yourself? (submitted by Kero)
My AnswerFor me this answer is a little bit of everything.  First, I started with Mocha Girls Read blog and that was a bit of self teaching, tons and tons of research (basically, studying other blogs and copying them) and the gracious help of Alexis at Reflections of A Bookaholic.  
She helped me a lot by letting me know of blogging events going on around the web and answering a few (silly) questions.
Another person that I love and who helped me with my first (and it's still going) blog was Jade and Sort of Beautiful.  Having someone always stopping by to comment and give their opioin really matters in the beginning and it still does.
I love them both for all their support.
After a year of that blog I started this one.  And Ro from Mommy Blog Designs was/is a GOD send!  She nailed my design in three (yes only 3) tries.  With all the small things too!  It was like she was sitting here in LA not Canada talking me though it.
Love her.

Who helped you set up and /or run your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment