My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #37   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Best #37

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week 
&
My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
I am so exciting about going and I have been reading all her tips to help with packing and planning.  Are you going to BEA this year?  I need a roommate!!
Check it out!  Sign up! Volunteer!  This year I am going to donate three books to the prize list and offer to be an Angel as well.  I don't have the stamina to be a cheerleader yet.  This will be my fourth Dewey Read A-Thon.  I am so excited about it that I am making sure to not have anything on my calendar that day AT ALL!!
YES!! A weekday Read-A-Thon!  WOW!  I wish I could but my boss would lose his mind.  Join in for me you guys.

I love this meme.  Every (Monday) week there is a new theme and all you have to do is pick 5 covers within the theme.  Very cute!  I might hop on this one.   
What great post and bloggish things have you run across this past week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment