My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #16   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Best #16

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
Bout of Books 5.0 Wrap Up
Challenge: Operation TBR Reduction
This week I posted my wrap up of Bout of Books and when I was hopping through the other bloggers wrap up post, I ran across the Operation TBR Reduction button.  Clicked it! and wham!  Another challenge that I just had to do.  So that is my second fav post from last week.
My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog:
11 Favorite Books and Authors in 11 Months
I love everything Tanya at Girlxoxo.com writes.  All her post are unique and the pictures and layout are just too cool.  I would always pick her post every Sunday but I am trying to be fair and expand a bit.  But I loved this one!

What are some great blog post you have read this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment