My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #9   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Best #9

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
I loved this audiobook if you couldn't tell and I know that I am not a great reviewer.  I don't go into detail about the protagonist and the details of the production but I loved my review!  LOL!

My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog:
I love Jayla from Lady Bluejay new site design and her newest idea for posting a review of things on her blog and in her life.  Keep up the great work chica!  Excellent! 

What great blog posts have you come across this week that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment