My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #15   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #15


Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
The topic this Wednesday is ... Book Gifts
This one is so right on time because I have to think of a Mother's Day gift soon!  I have a hard time with this one since my mom is one of those women who has everything and flowers are getting boring.  I will do the flowers but what else can I add to the pot.  I have the hard task of coming up with something that will not outshine the birthday gift.  That's right my mom's b-day is the following week and she is not into doing them both at the same time.  LOL!  Even though she does my dad's and Christmas at the same time.  He's is two day before.  So I kinda get it.
Now let's do some shopping, shall we?

What about a Nora Roberts book?  My mom has so many and loves her. I am not sure if she has read this series yet.
My mom also has a collection of Danielle Steel hardcover books all over the house.  Maybe I should get her the newest book that just came out in March?
Mom just got a new e-reader from dad for Christmas last year so maybe I should get her a brand new shinny gift card for Mother's Day.

What are you planning on buying your mommy for Mother's Day? What do you think I should do as my book gift to my mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment