My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #5   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #5


Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun. 

The topic this Wednesday is...Book Jewelry
Honestly, I don't own any book jewelry and I have no idea why.  Here are a few pieces I have found on an Etsy.com store called "Paper Memoris"
Wearable Art Paper Book Jewelry.



Paper Memoris records life experiences through the use of vintage books. 
 All paper jewels are hand crafted with the intent to spark a memory that is personal to you.

You can also check out my other paper creations at:

Enjoy!


1.  Book Necklace Paper Jewelry Pendant $40.00
2.  Cuff Bracelet Paper Jewelry Salvaged Metal  $35.00
3.  Paper Jewelry Heart Necklace Pendant and Charm  $35.00


 Do you own any book jewelry?  What do you have in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment