My Little Pocketbooks: Black History Month: New To Me Authors   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, February 25, 2013

Black History Month: New To Me Authors

I wanted to do my last Black History Month post about the books I have read by Black Authors.  This year I have completed one book by a Black Author and I currently reading two others.  All three of these books are by authors that are new to me.  Reviews coming soon!  Since it is just February this list is short so I included a list of books from Black Authors that were new to me from 2012.  (Listed by genre.)

Black History Month: Best of Black Books 
Black History Month: Best Inspirational Books
Black History Month Giveaway Hop 
 New to Me Authors this Year
Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones 
Sugar by Bernice McFadden

New to Me Authors Last Year 
(Click on the titles to see my reviews)
Contemporary
Biography

Historical
 Poetry

YA


What new Black Authors have you read this year?  Did you read any books by Black Authors new to you last year?  What books?

No comments:

Post a Comment