My Little Pocketbooks: Anne Rice Reading Challenge 2013: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anne Rice Reading Challenge 2013: Wrap Up

Level: Louis de Pointe du Lac (1 to 5 books) I signed up for 3 books.
Completed on
Another Reading Challenge completed.  This one was easy peezey because I had two of the books before I signed up and I knew I was going to read them this year.  I have to say that I was not thrilled with any of these books like I thought I would be.
Here are the three books I read and the links to my reviews along with a few fun facts about this reading challenge.
Angel Time  (audiobook)
Of Love and Evil (audiobook)
The Wolf Gift (hardcover) 

FUN FACTS
1 hardcover and 2 audiobooks
All have male protagonist
2 Angels and 1 Werewolf
1 Signed by the author
2 from the library
21 people signed up for this challenge 
The levels in this challenge are named after Vampires from The Vampire Chronicle books

Favorite Book
Least Favorite Book
I still love you Anne Rice and I will be reading more of your work.  Don't be made at me!  LOL!
Did you sign up for this challenge? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment