My Little Pocketbooks: September 2013: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September 2013: Wrap Up

http://img.pandawhale.com/45663-I-request-the-highest-of-fives-gorJ.gif 
September rocked ya'll!
No really it did! 
I just got so many things done!  And so many books read!  And so many post written! 
September rocked!
Now if I could get other things in my life on the same page.  LOL!
 Check out these stats

I posted 42 post on this blog (the most post in one month ever!) and September was Hispanic Heritage Month.  (Second post click here)
 
This month I bought
  1 books. (A total of 8 book so far this year.  Audiobooks and e-books don't count since they don't take up space on my bookcase.)
 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga Reviews where we all can link up our post about the new books in our lives.  I also add my new pocketbooks too! 
From Alfred A. Knopf Publishing
(ARC) The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice
The From Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (review)  
From the library
Riding the Bullet by Stephen King (review coming soon)
 From Audible.com
The First by Jason Mott (review coming soon)
The Choice by Jason Mott (review coming soon)
The Sparrow by Jason Mott (review coming soon)
Whodunnit? by Anthony Zuiker (review coming soon)
  
Review Recap  
BEA13 Children Books
Favorite Book this Month
 
Pocketbook Post
I Love This! Timestitcher
Number of books completed
(I have to clarify what I mean by completed.  Read + Reviewed + Posted Review = Complete)
9
 
Book Blogger Events
I totally rocked this Bloggiesta!  I guess only one margarita helped and I was so behind on a few things that guilt made me overachieve.  LOL!  And I hosted my first Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge.
Bloggiesta 2013: Goals  
Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: Post Brainstorming  
Bloggiesta 2013: Day One  
Bloggiesta 2013: Day Two 
Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: 50 Bookish Things 
  Bloggiesta 2013: Day Three  
Bloggiesta 2013: Wrap Up


Reading Challenge Updates
Here is a September Wrap Up of the number of books read and reviewed for the 11 Reading Challenges I signed up for.
Off The Shelves Reading Challenge - 1 book
Audiobook Reading Challenge - 5 audiobooks
Anne Rice Reading Challenge - 1 books
Books by Women Reading Challenge - 5 books
TBR Pile Reading Challenge - 2 books
2013 Resolutions Reading Challenge - 0 resolutions
Dusty Bookshelf Reading Challenge - 1 books
Historical Fiction Reading Challenge - 5 books
Variety Genre Reading Challenge - 0 book
Good Reads Reading Challenge - 6 books
Reading Challenge Addict - 2 challenges

 
Completed 15/15 books
Click the reading challenge tab in the top menu to see the books I read

Giveaways
Here is the list of giveaways currently going on at My Little Pocketbooks.
Enter to win a hardcopy of "Gravediggers"  
Win a copy of "The Galactic Defenders"
and check to see if you won of the other giveaways I posted.
WINNERS

How was your September?  Did you get any good books in the mail?  Or from the bookstore?  Do tell!  Whatca get?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment