My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Location Location Location   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, December 26, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Location Location Location

Happy Last Friday of 2014 Everyone!
OMG!  2015 is coming up quick and fast.  I feel like I have not completed my 2014 to do list yet.  Oh man!  I need to just start a new one for 2015!
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

December 26th - January 1st: Do you have a book with a location that you just HAD to visit after reading the book? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

 Oh yes!  This has happened to me a couple of times and once just a month or two ago too.  
I loved Memories of a Geisha and I read it while I was living in Japan so of course I had to go to Kyoto.  
Only the picture in the middle is mine.  The others are from a Kyoto travel website.  

I haven't been to Savannah yet but I want to go now because I  read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  I just want to go sooo bad now. 

Have you read a book and just had to visit the books location?  Have you toured a city based on a book?  Where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment