My Little Pocketbooks: My Incomplete Series List   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Incomplete Series List

As I was looking over all of the books I have at home, I realized I have so many series book #1 sitting here collecting dust.  I have to tell you, I am not looking forward to starting a series anytime soon because I have not finished a ton of the ones I have already started.  Is it just me or do you feel like you need to complete a series or two before you can start a new one?  Ok!  It's just me.  It's just that feeling of too many loose ends hanging out there, to many unanswered questions and most of all I just don't feel like I finished the book if there is more to the story. 

Just to put my mind at easy and to help me get myself together, I thought I would share the enormous list of series I have NOT completed yet.  I plan on finishing them.  Really!  I do!  Ok some of them.  One day.  By the way I am to lazy tonight to add links to each and every single book here.  Sorry!

Maybe once I finish my goal of reading most of the books in my house I will take up the personal challenge of completing these series. 
All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (Read)
Shadow of Night: A Novel (Need to read)

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One (Read)
Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two (Need to Read)
Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three (Need to Read)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series by Laini Taylor
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Read)
Days of Blood & Starlight (Need to Read)
Gods and Monsters (Need to Read)

Sugar by Bernice McFadden
Sugar (Read)
This Bitter Earth (Need to Read)

Lost Texas Hearts Series by Christina Dodd
Just the Way You Are (Book 1) (Need to Read)
Almost Like Being in Love (Book 2) (Read)
Close To You (Book 3) (Need to Read)

Elm Creek Quilts Novels by Jennifer Chiaverini
Cross Country Quilters (Read before blogging)
Red Robin (Read before blogging I think)
The Quilter's Apprentice (Need to Read)
The Runaway Quilt (Read before blogging)
The Quilter's Legacy (Read before blogging)
The Master Quilter (Need to Read)
The Sugar Camp Quilt (Need to Read)
The Christmas Quilt (Need to Read)
Circle of Quilters (Need to Read)
The Quilter's Homecoming (Need to Read)
The New Year’s Quilt (Need to Read)
The Winding Ways Quilt (Need to Read)
The Quilter’s Kitchen (Need to Read)
The Lost Quilter (Need to Read)
A Quilter’s Holiday (Need to Read)
The Aloha Quilt (Need to Read)
The Union Quilters (Read before blogging)
The Wedding Quilt (Read before blogging)
The Giving Quilt (Need to Read)
 
The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
The Amulet of Samarkand (Read)
The Golem's Eye (Book 2) (Need to Read)
Ptolemy's Gate (Book 3) (Need to Read)
Bartimaeus: The Ring of Solomon (Need to Read)

Choas Walking Series by Patrick Ness
New World (Book #0.5) (Read)
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Book #1) (Need to Read)
The Ask and the Answer: Chaos Walking (Book #2) (Need to Read)
Monsters of Men: Chaos Walking (Book #3) (Need to Read)

Angelology Series by Danielle Trussoni
Angelology (Read)
Angelopolis (Need to Read)

Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger
Soulless (Read)
Changeless (Need to Read)
Blameless (Need to Read)
Heartless (Need to Read)
Timeless (Need to Read)

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place Series by Maryrose Wood
The Mysterious Howling (Read)
The Hidden Gallery (Need to Read)
The Unseen Guest (Need to Read)
The Interrupted Tale (Need to Read)

Reverend Curtis Black Series by Kimberla Lawson Roby
Casting the First Stone (Need to Read)
Too Much of a Good Thing (Need to Read)
The Best Keep Secret (Need to Read)
Love and Lies (Need to Read)
Sin No More (Need to Read)
The Best of Everything (Need to Read)
Be Careful What You Pray For (Read)
Love, Honor and Betray (Need to Read)
The Reverend's Wife (Need to Read)
A House Divided (Read) 
The Wolf Gift Chronicles by Anne Rice
The Wolf Gift (Read)
The Wolves of Midwinter: The Wolf Gift Chronicles (Need to Read)

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Anna Dressed In Blood (Read)
Girl of Nightmares (Need to Read)

The Returned by Jason Mott
The First (Read)
The Sparrow (Read)
The Choice (Read)
The Returned (Need to Read)

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Boys (Read)  Review
The Dream Thieves  (Need to Read)

And just so you know this does not count the first books in a series that I have sitting here collecting dust.  Books like Cinder, Legend, and Throne of Glass are here (Those are the ones I can think of now but there are probably more here).  But how can I start a series when 16 are not completed yet?  Guilt! *sigh*

Maybe I will do a post about that group of books.  "Book 1's Sitting Here Looking at Me."

Am I the only one?  Do you have an incomplete series looming over your head?  More than one or two maybe?  Are you planning on finishing them?  Or just move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment