My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Making List   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Delight: Making List

Happy Sunday Everyone!
LA got a few days of rain.  It was nice having a few wet days here.  I was hoping it would last much longer.  Not Noah and the Ark longer but a week or two longer because we really need the rain here.  I have to say it makes it finally feel like winter here.  Speaking of winter am I the only one that makes list?  And more list in the winter than any other time of the year?  
So let me explain.  I love making list.  They keep my cluttered mind a bit more organized.  They help me keep things in priority too.  I love making list of all sort.  I have post its with shopping list.  To do list on my desk top.  And don't for get the day planner with monthly list.  I love making list (oops did I say that already.)  I have to say the end of the year is the "Make a List" Month.  For me this is the week to start list making.  Oh wait!  Let's make a list of the to do list I need to make.  hehehehhee

1.  Christmas Present list (divided into before and after Christmas.  So I can buy a few things when they are cheaper)
2.  Best books of 2014 List
3.  2015 New Years Resolutions
4.  Blog to do list for December and January
5.  General life to do list for the week.  (Shopping list, get carpet cleaned and stuff)
6.  Book Club to do list for next meeting.
7.  Create a general reading list for 2015 (Maybe)
8.  List of items to take to the post office. 

Whew!  See I love my list. I actually feel better now that I can see there are only 7 maybe 8 list to do.  Nice!
Oh let's talk about last week and bloggish things.

Here and Now

Time: 2:00 pm
Drinking: Hot Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Cookies
 Listening To: Gospel Radio on Pandora
Watching: Nothing Special

Up Coming Review: Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Faves Month Introduction
Blog Ahead: Wrap Up
Faves by a Theme: Narrators
Free Listens for December 2014
Fave Book Covers

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Kathy from I Am A Reader is looking for Bloggers to do Reviews.  Check out the blog post and add your name to the list if you want to get free books to review. 

Rich in Color posted a really interesting blog post YA list: LGBTQIA characters of color.

Twinja Book Review is celebrating 
http://twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com/


Upcoming Blogging Events
Go and Sign up Now

 
http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2014/12/snowed-in-so-read-giveaway-hop-sign-ups.html

What cool and interesting post have you run across this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment