My Little Pocketbooks: Blog Ahead: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Ahead: Wrap Up

http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/
 
The challenge was put out there...
I accepted it...
And I almost conquered it...
Almost!

The overall goal for this challenge was to get 30 blog post scheduled in the month of November.  

My Personal Goal was

Create a monthly posting calendar for November and December
Review as many books as possible (I have 10 reviews and 4 mini reviews to do)
Create and Schedule 30 post plus post as much as possible along the way.
Drum roll please.....
Here are the final stats....
 Create a monthly posting calendar for November and December DONE!
Review as many books as possible (I have 10 reviews and 4 mini reviews to do)
I completed 5 and I have 5 more to go along with 5 mini reviews to do)
  Create and Schedule 30 post plus post as much as possible along the way.
I created and scheduled a total of 25 blog post and I have 12 more in draft form.  See the proof here.
I know you are thinking there are only 23 on here Alysia!  But wait!  I posted 2 blog post today and today is the first of December so they count.  That would be 25! 

I didn't make my goal of 30 but I have to say that I am happy to have had this much done and I got 29 post up for the month of November. It has been awhile since I had that many blog post up.
Thank you so much Anna @Herding Cats and Burning Soup  
I sooooo needed this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment