My Little Pocketbooks: Write On Review-a-Thon for November: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, November 24, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon for November: Wrap Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
hosted by The Book Vixen
 Well I have to say....low goals are great! 
When you knock them out you have a real sense of accomplishment.  It's sad but I had a ton of books to review and my goal was to do just one and get one in draft from.  I did it and I had a great time wine tasting in Temecula as well.  (original post)

My Goal Was

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
This one is in draft form now.  I want to complete this one - DONE!!!
Lolita
If I complete this one this will be the bonus. - In draft form now
First Phone Call from Heaven
Fledgling
If You Were Here
My Man Pendleton
Her Dark Curiosity
Esperanza Rising
Americanah
I would love to have all of these in draft form with all the pieces and parts done and only missing my thoughts.  - Didn't touch these at all.

The plan is to get as much done before the next review-a-thon then finish out the last outstanding reviews on 12/20 - 12/21.  Hopefully,  I will only have one or two left to do.

If you want to sign up for the next one, first save the date (12/20) then go to The Book Vixen to sign up.
Write On Review-a-Thon

No comments:

Post a Comment