My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #53   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Best #53


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com


Happy Sunday everyone.  

I am so excited to start the process of pick reading challenges for 2014.  I know it's nerdy but I am over the moon thrilled to be hosting my first reading challenge.  *big grin*.  I am trying my best to get as many reviews done this week too so I can walk into 2014 without a ton of reviews on back log.  LOL!
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.


My Favorite Post from Me 

I'm hosting a reading challenge for 2014.  Sign ups are open.  Diversity on the Shelf 2014
My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers
Since it is that time of the year most bloggers are doing their best of list and wrapping up challenges, here are links to new challenges for 2014.
~Audiobooks~
Teresa at Teresa's Reading Corner is hosting the 2014 Audio Book Challenge
The Book Nympho and Hot Listens are hosting 2014 Audiobook Challenge
Hot Listens is also hosting a Best Audiobook of 2013 Blog Hop.  Sign up here.

~Your TBR Pile~
Ready When You are CB is hosting The TBR Triple Dog Dare Reading Challenge
My Reader's Block is hosting 2014 Mount TBR Challenge
Roof Beam Reader is hosting The 2014 TBR Pile Challenge
Bookish is hosting 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

~ Cool Reading Challenges ~
Banned Book Challenge 2014
2014 Chunkster Reading Challenge

Novel Challenge is the place to find a ton of great reading challenges.

~ Bloganniversary ~
The Romance Bookie is 3 years old.

~ Upcoming Hops ~
Stuck in Books has 2 new hops for 2014

What cool blog post have you come across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment