My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Recommendation   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Recommendation

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!   
 
This weeks Topic/Question
May 3rd - May 9th: What was the last book you read that was recommended by someone else? (submitted by Tanya)I just finished a YA books that was recommended indirectly by so many bloggers.  As you might know, I don't read reviews of books I have not read yet.  I like to form my own opinions about books without being jaded before I finish the first sentence.  So most of the recommendations are solely from book covers I see all over the place.
I loved this books and I got it from seeing it on EVERYONE'S blog.  Click on the cover to read my review.

What was the last book you read that was recommended by someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment