My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Books 7.0: Sign up & Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Sign up & Goals

Bout of Books
It's almost that time again! Time to get our reading on with Bout of Books! Yes!!! Another Read-A-Thon! Just like last year I plan on getting a book or two off my TBR list and on to my Finished list.
What's Bout of Books all about?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
This time I am going to add another reading challenge to this one. I am doing the ARC Clean Sweep Reading Challenge. The books I will be reading will come from that list mainly. Hopefully!

Goals
Finish (ARC) Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster Just finished this one before the read-a-thon started.
If and when  I finish these books then I will select another ARC from the stack in the box sitting in the corner.  

I'm completely in shock to see so many participates post they are going to finish 10 books.  10 books in a week?  Really?  What about work?  School?  Kids?  How do you fit 10 books in a week?  I am happy to finish just one a week!  So my goal of three books is really pushing it.  
I hope to get about an hour or two a day and tons of time over the weekend to read. I don't think I will participate in any other events this time around.  I just want to read and write reviews this time!

Are you going to join us in Bout of Books 7.0?

No comments:

Post a Comment