My Little Pocketbooks: Take Control of My TBR Pile Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take Control of My TBR Pile Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up!

Take Control Read-a-thon 
Hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
3/15 to 3/18 
 
This is going to be a short post.  LOL!  Why?  Because I failed big time!!!
I had to work this weekend.  Not every single minute of the weekend bu tI was on the road a lot and I had two birthday parties to attend as well.  
Whew!!  
Since I was driving a ton this weekend I finished the audiobook of My Beloved World (review coming soon) but that was not on my TBR list.  I also finished 1hour and 40 minutes of Irises and the 2 Chapters of My Man Pendleton.  
 
Yep!  That's it!  I told you this would be a short post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment