My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #16 ~Literary Vacations~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF #16 ~Literary Vacations~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!
 This Friday's Question
Literary Vacations: If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!
My Answer
I am off to spend the summer at Hogwarts with Harry Potter (Book 1).  I am planning on taking the train of course and I will be staying in the Hufflepuff House.  On Friday nights, I will be attending Quidditch games with the other students and learning how to make potions during the week.  At the end of the day, I will be enjoying a butter beer in the tower under the stars.  This will be the best summer ever!  If only...*sigh*
What would you do for your fictional summer vacation?
Weekly Recap
Why I Love Wednesday #14

No comments:

Post a Comment