My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #14   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #14


Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
The topic this Wednesday is...Types of Hero
I have to think about this one for a minute or two.  What book did I read that had a hero in it?  Humm!  Superman?  I do love a cape superhero.  I mean who doesn't.  The cape in the wind, swooping down in the nick of time to save the damsel (me) from the car falling off the edge of a cliff.  I mean who wouldn't want that Knight In Shining Armor saving you.  Ok!  Now back to the question.  Honestly, I keep thinking about Superman.  I love comic heroes like Spiderman and the X-Men and how they always stand for good and wholesome justice.  It helps that he is really good looking too!
What are your favorite type of hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment