My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Getting Back in the Saddle   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Delight: Getting Back in the Saddle

Happy Sunday
I know you are wondering what the Apple Cider Vinegar on the header is all about.  Well as you may have noticed it's that time of year when the weather is changing.  For many of us that means cold season is coming.  Apple Cider Vinegar is the best, most natural way to fight the cold going around.  NO really it is!  I put it up there as a reminder to get your bottle and start by taking it once a week for the month then up it to twice a week or more as needed.  It will keep you healthy and if you do get sick, you will not be sick for a long time.  There are so many ways to take it but I like to do it first thing in the morning.  
1 part honey
1 part Apple Cider Vinegar
1 part hot water
1 pinch of Cayenne pepper (optional)
Other people have different recipes and different thoughts on it.  I highly advise you to read as much as you can before taking anything at all.  Here is a great place to start
Now back to my regularly scheduled blog post.
I am thrilled to say as of right now (Thursday night) I have officially gotten my blogging back in the saddle.  I have 10 scheduled blog post!!! Whoot!  Whoot!
And here is the proof.
See told ya!  Now the game plan is to do at least one to two blog post a day to stay ahead of the game.  That is the goal and when I get deep into my classes in the fall (along with work) one blog post will a day will help me take a minute for my fun time (this blog).

Here and Now

Time: 9:19 pm (Thursday)
Drinking:  Water
Eating: Nothing.  Going to bed soon.
 Listening To: The neighbor kids outside playing in the courtyard.
Watching:  Nothing much. 

My Bookish Stuff

 Listening To: Grey by E. L. James
 Next Read: I am not sure yet.  I am thinking about getting a graphic novel from the library. 
Up Coming Review: Insurgent by Veronica Roth
~ New To My Shelf ~
 

 
Both of these were purchased from Audible during the buy one get one for 1 credit sale.  Really looking forward to listening to both of them. (click the covers to go to the Amazon page)

This one I am reading for the book club book of the month.  I might have to do the audiobook to save some time.   Have to honestly say I am not really interested in reading it right now.  But I am going to give it a try.

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

#ReadingQueue: September 2015
Diversity on the Shelf 2015: September Review Link-Up

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few million things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Brittany +The Book Addict's Guide has started a # over in the Instagram world.  

There are some really cool reading challenges and read-a-thons coming up soon.  Just click on the buttons to read the information, rules and to sign up.
http://readingeveryseason.blogspot.com/2015/08/fall-into-books-readathon-info-and-sign.html  http://readingeveryseason.blogspot.com/2015/08/2015-fall-into-books-reading-challenge.html
Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thonhttp://anarmchairbythesea.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/rereadathon-2.htmlhttp://readingeveryseason.blogspot.com/2015/07/2015-back-to-school-reading-challenge.html


What is new and exciting  going on with you?  Any new news?  

No comments:

Post a Comment