My Little Pocketbooks: #ReadingQueue: September 2015   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, September 3, 2015

#ReadingQueue: September 2015

 Reading Queue is a monthly meme hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A True Story.
Welcome to the Reading Queue.  
What is the reading queue all about?
Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.

This month will be interesting because I have a full time job as most of you know but I will be taking three classes as well.  One of them is Entertainment Law and I have a feeling there will be a lot of reading to do.  I will try and keep this list very realistic.  So here is what I have lined up for the month of September. (Click the links below to go to the books Amazon page.)

Book Club Book of the Month
When Dad Killed Mom by Julius Lester
Audiobook
 Started this one on 8/31 so it counts towards September and then I will be done with another series.
This is going to help me complete one of the many reading challenges I signed up for.  
Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment