My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Years of Blogging   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, September 4, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Years of Blogging

Happy Friday everyone. 
TGIF!!!!!  So glad today is Friday.  I have been waiting on this three day weekend for the longest.  Just kinda freaked out that my finals start on Monday.  ARGH!  The perils of online classes.  They don't care about holidays. 

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

September 4th - 10th:  How many years have you been blogging, and is there a story behind your blog's name? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

I have been blogging on My Little Pocketbooks since January 2012.  But I started with my book club site Mocha Girls Read in October 2011.  See the badge in the menu.
The story of my blogs name came from my cousin.  She is in a book club called The Pocketbooks and I was looking for a blog name that would let me incorporate my other love.  PURSES!  I love the name and I need to blog about purses more.  

Your Thoughts

What about you and your blog?  How many years have you been blogging and what's your blog story?

No comments:

Post a Comment