My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Book vs. Movie   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, May 8, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Book vs. Movie

Happy Friday everyone.
I am still shocked it's May.  What the ???  What happened to February and March?  LOL!

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

May 8th - 14th - If you had a chance to read a book or watch a movie that is not about a book you have read, which would you choose? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

It depends on so many factors.
Is the book a new read, a book I am reading already or a re-read? 
If it's a new book I haven't read yet then sure I would read the book instead of the movie but if the movie is something I have been wanting to see then the movie will come first.
I love watching movies just as much as I like reading so this is a hard question for me to answer.

What about you?

If you had a chance to read a book or watch a movie that is not about a book you have read, which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment