My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 9 - 12   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 9 - 12

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Welcome to 1:30 pm in Los Angeles.
Update time!! I just showered and feel great.  A few biscuits helped too! 
I have changed books.  I think this will be the read-a-thon of reading a few things here and there.

Hour 9:

Reading: Wrapped in Rainbows by Valerie Boyd
I had to put the iPad on the charger so I have switched to a physical book for now.
Books Completed: 1 (The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom)
Food Consumed:  Cereal with bananas and raisins
Bag of Almonds
Biscuits
Drinks:  2 Cups of tea
Mini- Challenges and Memes:  1
Blogs Visited: 4

Hour 10:

 Reading:Back to reading Fifty Shades Darker.  I also read the first 30 pages of The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson.

Books Completed: 1 (The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom)
Food Consumed:  Cereal with bananas and raisins
Bag of Almonds
Biscuits 
Drinks:  2 Cups of tea
2 glasses of OJ
Mini- Challenges and Memes: 2
Blogs Visited: 4
What book is your party themed around?  Fifty Shades of Grey Triology (since I am reading it right now)

What food will you serve? Because Christian Grey is crazy rich we will be eating caviar on silver spoons.
What’s your signature drink? Sex on the Beach of course.  LOL!

What games will you play?  Something with hand cuffs.

What party favors will you send home with your guests?  Handcuffs and silk blind folds for everyone
I am jumping from the sofa to the dinning table and back again!  Oh!  Do you see the yellow roses?  Those are from my honey for "my reading day".  Awww!   

 Hour 11:

Still reading!!

Hour 12: Mid-Event Survey 

1. What are you reading right now?  Jumping between Fifty Shades Darker and The Emperor's Soul
2. How many books have you read so far? Completed one and now I am not focused to well on just one book.  OOOPS!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  I am now enjoying The Emperor's Soul more.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  Tons.  I just roll with it and then get back to the book.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I love this year and the fun the hostess have added to the read-a-thon this year.  And I won a door prize!  YEAH ME!
How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment