My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 1 - 4   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 1 - 4

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Welcome to 5am in Los Angeles.
Hi everyone!  And welcome to my quarterly updates as I am reading my eyes off for the next 24 hours.  I will update this post for the first four hours then do another post for the next quarter and so on.  So let's do this...  

Hour 1: Opening Meme 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Los Angeles, California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Just looking forward to getting into Fifty Shades Darker.  It's been on my TBR for years.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Frosted Mini Wheat and tea!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Uhm!  I am a book blogger, book club founder, and  just overall great person.  LOL!  This is always the hardest question to answer.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I am a veteran read-a-thoner and I am going to read more and chat up others less.  I am going to read more and do less mini-challenges.  I think I will put a 5 minute timer on myself to complete mini-challenges and then go back to reading.  Basically, I am going to read more!

 Hour 2 -4 :Updates

Reading: Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James on my iPad (20% completed)
Eating: Frosted Mini Wheat's with banana and raisins added.
Drinking: Green tea with Lemon and Honey
 Thoughts:  I had to take a nap.  Hour 3 and 4 were nap hours.  I feel better now and I am getting back to it  but first I need to do a few updates and take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment