My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Never Forget   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 3, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Never Forget

Happy Friday! 
And welcome to the Book Blogger Hop: April edition.  I know!  April already? WOW!  That was quick.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

April 3rd - 9th - Is there one book you will NEVER forget? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

One book!  Hmm!  That is hard to say.  There are several books I will never forget honestly.  Covers are linked to the Amazon page.
http://amzn.to/1MnyljN
Stephen King's Misery was the first scary adult book I read as a teenager (15) and it scared me so much so that I would have to put the book down and go watch MTV for awhile then come back to it.  

http://amzn.to/1AWTBUZ
Erin Morgenstern wrote a completely unforgettable book with the Night Circus.  Of course I had to add this to the list.  OMG!  The ship made up of love letters sailing in a sea of ink!! OMG!! The room with the jars of various scents.  How could you not have this on your mind?

http://amzn.to/1AWTvNf
The short and so sweet love story Ade by Rebecca Walker was .....*sigh* perfectly unforgettable.  *Sigh*

There are so many more but I was suppose to pick only one for this meme.

What about you?

 Is there one book you will NEVER forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment