My Little Pocketbooks: 20 Random Questions Tag   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, April 9, 2015

20 Random Questions Tag

I was not tagged personally but Reanna over at Phantasmic Reads tagged Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup (her blog name always makes me smile) and she tagged everyone basically.  So I thought I would jump onto the "Tag" bandwagon as well.  

This tag is 20 random things about me.

1.
How tall are you?
I am 5 feet 4 inches and one of the shortest in my family besides my paternal grandmother who was 4 feet something.  That is where I got the shortness from.
2.
Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Nope!  None!   I wish I did though.  I would love to have a hidden talent of remembering names and faces from early childhood till now.  But nope! If we meet and then you see me again just assume I don't remember your name. Sorry!
3.
What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
This is an easy one!  CAPTSHA!!!!  I hate it!!!  SOOOO MUCH!!! *deep breathing*
4.
What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
People who bring small children to rated R movies.  I mean what the hell.  If you don't want your kid saying nasty and bad words then don't expose them to it.   DUH!  The ratings on the movies are there for a freaking reason!!!!  I hate going on date night with my honey to the movies and seeing a mom and/or dad in the theater when I know it's a "Grown Folks" only show.  The whole time I am sitting watching the movie I keep thinking about the mental health of the child and parents.
5.
What’s your favorite song?
I have a few thousand songs but here are the ones that are coming to mind right now. 






Ok Let me stop and move on to the next question.
6.
What’s your favorite Etsy shop?
The ones I can't afford.  LOL!
Here is a screen shot of my Etsy Favorite List
And this is only from Page 1.  There are just too many out there. 
7. 
What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading with wine, tea, and pizza.  Or sleeping. 
8.  
What’s your favorite junk food?
ALL OF THEM!!
Anything baked.  Bread, donuts, cookies, chocolate, pies, cobblers, french fries, red and pink jelly beans, Milky Way, Twix, Halloween Candy, coffee with caramel and whip cream, cupcakes.
Dang! I'm hungry now.
9.
Do you have pets?
Nope!  They would die like my plants if I had them.
10.
What are your favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
Non Fiction
Go to my Library to find out more about these titles.
 Fiction
This is hard but I will just pick six of my favs.
 
I added two more and I feel like I am forgetting a few more.  In fact I know I am but my brain is not working at the moment.
11.
What’s your favorite beauty product?
I love Clinique's Superbalm moisturizing gloss in Black Honey.
12.
When were you last embarrassed?
I don't really know.  I have to think on this one.   
 13.
If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This one is easy Green Tea with Honey and Lemon (hot and cold) 
14.
What’s your favorite movie?
   
I am not a fan of watching movies over and over again.  But I love these two the most and will watch them till the wheels fall off.
15.
What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep, etc?
Flag Girl and Social Butterfly.   
16.  
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
On a tropical island with great wi-fi!!
 17.
PC or Mac?
Mac All Day!
18.
Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse?
 Date night was last night so we went to the movies.  He bought me an ICEE and popcorn.  Is that romantic?  He leaves love cards in my work bag every once in awhile.
19.
Favorite celebrity?
No one in particular. But I do like Jesse L. Martin.  Rumor has it he will be playing Marvin Gaye in the new Marvin Gaye movie.
20. 
Which blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
All of them.  I wish I could blog every day in the same room with all the bloggers I visit. 

OMG!  That was long winded of me.  LOL!  I want to open the tag to everyone as well.  Let me know you did this by leaving me a link in the comment section below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment