My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Part of Reading   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, December 5, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Part of Reading


I haven't done this meme in many many months and I kinda missed it. So here we are again with Friday's Book Blogger Hop.
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

December 5th - 11th: What is your favorite part about reading a book? Figuring out the plot ahead of time, the feeling of the actual book itself, experiencing the plot unfold, getting to know the characters- or something else entirely? (submitted by Brenda)

My Answer 

I love the escape reading gives me. I don't have a really stressful life or job but there is something so cool about time traveling into a new world and making friends with characters that you get to see grow and learn.  I love that the most. 
Second, my love of a physical book is so overwhelming sometimes.  I love touching them....smelling them...and even hugging them.  I know that is the ultimate book nerd thing to do but sometimes I just can't help myself.  And yes books hug back.
I love all of it. *sigh*

What is your favorite part about reading a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment