My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: I'm Sleepy   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: I'm Sleepy

Hosted by 24 Hour Read-a-thon

I am tired ya'll.  I have not read for the full 17 hours and I am not planning on doing the remaining 7 hours.  I am just too sleepy.  It's 9:31pm and I went to bed late last night.  So it is now catching up with me.  But I am happy to say two book are officially off of my DNF list.  Yep.  Two.  I have a ever growing DNF list this year.  The first year I started blogging I only had one.  Last year, two DNF books.  This year the list was over 5 and that is not cool.  I have been starting and stopping so many books this year.  I have no idea if it is me or if it's the books but I need to pile to stop growing.  Yep! That means I finish books I don't even like.  LOL!

So here are my stats 
Books Completed
Books Started and Not Completed Yet

Yeah! Me!  
If I can't sleep before 5am Sunday morning then I will continue the last book.  But I think I will not have that problem at all. 

How did you do on your read-a-thon goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment