My Little Pocketbooks: Thoughtful Thursday: Character BFF's & Crushes   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: Character BFF's & Crushes


Hosted by Reading Is Fun Again

Pam over at Reading Is Fun Again started this meme to get a book blogger thoughts on a few bookish things. You know how much I love sharing my thoughts/opinions on stuff, so I thought it would be perfect to add my two cents in too! Stop by her blog and join in on the Thoughtful meme.
I created Thoughtful Thursday, because bookish thoughts kept popping up in my mind while reading, and I wanted to explore these questions and get your opinions too! -From Reading Is Fun Again

Thoughtful Thursday Question

Do you have character crushes? Are there characters that you want to be your BFF?

My Answer

If you had asked me this question last year or any other year before that I wouldn't be able to give you a name of a single character.  Yep! I have never had a character that has made me crush or one that I felt would be a BFF!  Not a single one! 
Until now...
I read two books this year that completely changed me and my relationships with characters.
1.  Marcus from The Night Circus!!!
A man in love is attractive but one who is romantic and can express it with magic.  *sigh*  What else can I say?
http://amzn.to/1ykym1P

2. Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy.
She was cool in all the books but if you read Night of Cake and Puppet (#2.5) then she is instant BFF material.  Zuzs' is too cool!  Love her.
http://amzn.to/1jzCjWx
Who are some of your character crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment