Good morning and Happy Sunday everyone!
OK! So yesterday was the BIG Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon and of course I
joined signed up. This year the read-a-thon looked to be BIG and better than ever with the launch of the new website and a few new and improved sections. I was so excited about it and I had my three books lined up. One audiobook to listen to while I had to do things like drive, cook, clean and just for moving about the house; along with two unfinished books cluttering my nightstand. Well, scheduled events, a headache and a sleepless night before all mixed together to create the perfect storm of not reading much. I think the book I wanted to really finish was not interesting enough to keep me awake either. Well, anyway as read-a-thons go this one was a NO GO for me! Here is my not so interesting End of the Read-a-thon Meme answers.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? ALL! Lol!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Pass on this one because I think it all depends on the readers taste in books.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? One thing came up for me. I have a few non-blogger friends who I talked into joining this year and they had a hard time understanding the linky thing. I think you amazing organizers should but in a post or two for non bloggers only. How to for Facebook users. How to for Twitter users. A step by step for the mom's and grandma's that are not that Internet savvy would be outstanding.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved everything this year.
- How many books did you read? Half of one and a few chapters of another.
- What were the names of the books you read? This Bitter Earth by Bernice Mc Fadden and Wrapped in Rainbows by Valerie Boyd.
- Which book did you enjoy most? This Bitter Earth
- Which did you enjoy least? Wrapped in Rainbows
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will be there next time and always!! I love being an Angel and I will do again and again.
Like I said nothing interesting. LOL! Next time!