My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Mid Event   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Mid Event

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Hi everyone!  This is read-a-thon day and I have not been reading as much as I wanted to.  In fact I am finally home and I am going to read from hour 12 to 24 to play catch up.  So let's start with the Mid Event Meme.
1. What are you reading right now? I am listening to This Bitter Earth by Bernice McFadden
http://amzn.to/1oInSqG

2. How many books have you read so far? 
Just starting so I am on book one.  

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  I want to finish this one and then The Aloha Quilt will be next.  

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? 
I should have but I had to go dance in Culver City.  That is my exercise for the week.  LOL!

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 
N/A

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
  I love the new w
ebsite, the pre read-a-thon post.  Excellent job!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  Nope.  Love it!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? N/A

9. Are you getting tired yet?  I could use a nap but that is from not sleeping well last night.  Coffee time?  Maybe?

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Nope.  Great Job!

Mid Event Mini Challenge
Hosted by The Book Monsters

Selfie Time.  Here is mine.  Listen to my audiobook.

I know.  Corny!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment