My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Getting Stuff Done   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Delight: Getting Stuff Done

Today wraps up the last day of a perfect blogging event.  BLOGGIESTA!  I love this event because I get things done that I put off.  The yuckky things!  Like updates, back ups and general blog clean up.  I completed almost every thing on my list.  YEAH! ME!!   Getting stuff done!  I figured out (kinda) Google Plus.  Still trying to:
1.  Figure out why I need it
2.  How to merge two accounts.

Here and Now

Time: 4:18 pm (Saturday)
Drinking: Water and hot cup of green tea.
Eating: Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow Cheese with pita crackers (yummy)
Listening To: Jill Scott radio on Pandora
Watching: Going to the movies tonight. I have no plans on seeing anything in particular.  Just wanna go.  I'll tell you later what I saw.

My Bookish Stuff

I know I said last week I was going to read The Returned but The Dream Thieves I had on hold at the library became available.  So things got moved around a bit.
Reading: Still reading Wrapped in Rainbows.  I put it down last week and now I am getting through this chunckster.
Listening To: The Dream Thieves (Book #2) As soon as this is done I will have completed my first series for the Sequel Spring Reading Challenge.
Next Read: The Unseen Guest (Book #3) by Maryrose Wood

Up Coming Review: The Hidden Gallery (Book #2) by Maryrose Wood

Fitness

Weight: OK!  Now that my shoulder is better and a new month is starting.  I am going to get back on to my exercise and eating better "lifestyle"...Monday
Days Worked Out: 4 days (2 days of dance)

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

I Want to Know...About You
I'm Featured on Twinja Book Reviews

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links 

This section is all about the things I have found around the Internet that I thought you might be interested in too. Some are post from other bloggers, events they are hosting or just an interesting article I read.
  • Allison at The Book Wheel announced the her book club companion read for April and May.  This is such a great idea for book club selections.  And this is open discussion, so check it out and read-a-long. Announcement: Book Club Companion Read

Book Bloggish Events

Need something to do?  Check out these blogging events and jump into the fun.
Announcing The Fool’s Challenge
onceup8
pickyourthon

What interesting post or bloggish news have your run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment