My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Doing It on Sunday   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Delight: Doing It on Sunday

I decided to sit down on a Sunday (and not Saturday) to write my Sunday Delight.  Most of the time I do a week of post on Saturday's.  That is the only way I can blog, read, and keep up with my life.  LOL! I started doing Sunday Delight to highlight whatever I wanted from the previous week.  Mostly I am just giving you a glimpse of me, my reads and a few things going on around the blogiverse.  (Is that how you spell it?)

Here and Now

Time: 12:55 pm
Drinking: Protein Shake
Eating: Protein Shake (LOL)
Watching: This screen.  I am going to head over to my parents house later.  I am going to make them watch the premiere of The Resurrection tonight.  I heard about the book The Returned at BEA13 and I meet the author, as well as read the three prequels.  Now I need to read the book.

My Bookish Stuff

One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell
 
Listening To: Nothing yet.

Fitness

Weight: Not in the mood to find out.  It's not good!
Days Worked Out: 3 (Hurt shoulder had me resting a few days)

Book Blogging Events and Links

This section is all about the things I have found around the internet that I thought you might be interested in too. Some are post from other bloggers, events they are hosting or just an interesting article I read.

So I’m Going to be a Mother of 3 Boys @BooksATrueStory
Congratulations Jessica!!

One Crazy Summer and P.S. Be Eleven by Rita Williams-Garcia: 250+ Book Giveaway! (USA)
+Kristin LivetoReadKrystal post about two children books by and about a Person of Color. These are award winners too!

Beginner Week: My 43 DOs and 25 DON’Ts of Blogging
+ProBlogger I am guilty of #2, kinda #3 once, and #10 in the DON'T list. What about you?

11 Great TV Shows Based on Books
30 Inspiring Books For Women, By Women
@TheBookWheel Here are 2 great post.

How to Read A Book A Week
+The Huffington Post I wish I could. I am going to try it and see if it's possible in my lifetime. LOL!

Giveaways Going on this Week

Stuck in Books is hosting Lucky Is Reading Giveaway Hop (3/7 - 3/21)

What interesting post/articles and things have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment