My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Another Month Done   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Delight: Another Month Done

Blogging has made me keenly aware of how fast time flies.  I am sitting here working on my February wrap up post and getting my March blogging calendar together. I feel like it was just January and I was working on my resolutions.  Hello March!  That was quick.

Here and Now

Time: 9:15 pm (Saturday)
Drinking: water
Eating: Mushroom pizza
Listening To: Gipsy Kings on iTunes
Watching: This screen.

My Bookish Stuff

Listening To: Nothing yet.
Next Read:  Adé: A Love Story by Rebbecca Walker 

Up coming reviews: Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark

Fitness

Weight: 188 lbs (holding steady despite my dinner tonight)
Days Worked Out: 3 (2 days of dance classes)
I am tired and sore.

Book Blogging Events and Links

 
3/8 – 3/12: Rapunzel Read-a-Thon
Ides of March Read-a-thon
3/13 – 3/17: Ides of March Read-a-Thon

  Write On Review-a-Thon
3/21 – 3/22: Write On Review-a-Thon 

 Spring Bloggiesta 2014
3/27 – 3/30: Spring Bloggiesta

So excited by this line up of events? I am still thinking about but not to sure if I will join the read-a-thon? I want to but I have to work. ARGH! It so gets in the way of my reading.  The list of March events come from The Book Vixen. 
What exciting things did you or read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment