My Little Pocketbooks: Mini Bloggiesta: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta: Goals

http://www.bloggiesta.com/
I posted about 2 weeks ago, another Bloggiesta is coming.  This is my post for my mini-Bloggiesta goals.  Oh what?!  You don't know about Bloggiesta.  OMG!  Where have you been?  Ok!  Now that my shock is over, let me tell you about the amazing Bloggiesta.
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!     -From Bloggiesta About Page
I launched a new blog design one year with the help of Bloggiesta not to mention cleaned up and organized two blogs twice a year.  It's so motivating and friendly bloggers are always there to help you out.
Ok?  OK!  Now that we are all on the same page here is my to do list for this mini-Bloggiesta.  I am keeping it short and sweet because it's a mini-Bloggiesta.

 Goals

1.  Update and organize my Challenge Page
2.  Update Goodreads reviews
3.  Update Audible.com Reviews
4.  Clean up my Feedly reader and RSS reader.
Lord that is going to be a real project with 300+ blogs on it. This one is from my Book Blogging Goals and Resolutions

 I think that is enough for this one.
What are your some of your blogging to do items?  Join us there is a Twitter chat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment