My Little Pocketbooks: November 2013: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November 2013: Wrap Up

This is probably the shortest monthly wrap up I will ever do.  (And the saddest)
  There were just sooo many things going on in November.  Work, Dance Class (I'll tell you more about that later) and family of course.  There never seemed to be enough hours in the days, weeks and overall month.  One minute I am thinking about what Halloween costume I am going to wear this year and the next minute I am helping my mom set the Thanksgiving table.  Say What!?!?

So here are the worst monthly wrap up stats EVER!
I posted *small inside voice* 10 post.  The lowest number this year. 
And one less than this time last year.  I know!  I know! I knooooowwww!
But...What is up with November?
In November I bought
  1 books. (A total of 12 book so far this year.  Audiobooks and e-books don't count since they don't take up space on my bookcase.)  So if you know me that means I can not buy another book this year because my New Years Resolution was to buy only 12 books in 2013.  I am done!  No more new books!
 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga Reviews where we all can link up our post about the new books in our lives.  I also add my new pocketbooks too!
From Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore (Redondo Beach)
This was a book club book of the month.

Free From Audible.com
Review Recap
Nothing!  I did not review one single book.  Oops!
Pocketbook Post
Again!  Nothing!  I got nothing.
Book Blogger Events 
All together now!
NOTHING!
 Reading Challenge Updates
 
So there is absolutely no reason for me to type out my reading challenge updates just to add "0" everywhere.  Nothing! 

Giveaways
Here is the list of giveaways currently going on at My Little Pocketbooks.
Win a copy of "The Galactic Defenders"
and don't forget to check to see if you won of the other giveaways I posted.
WINNERS!
How was your November?  Did you get any good books in the mail?  Or from the bookstore?  Do tell!  Whatca get?!  I know it was soo much better than mine.  For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment