My Little Pocketbooks: Oct '13 Read-A-Thon Updates: Hour 21 - 24   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oct '13 Read-A-Thon Updates: Hour 21 - 24


I see the light!  It's soo pretty!
Dewey's 24 Read-A-Thon
1:00 am 
Hour 21
Find objects around your house that put together make out the title of a book. It may be one of the books you've read for your challenge, but it doesn't have to be.

I tried.  I really did.  I just can't seem to get my head around this one.  I am looking at things around my place and trying to think of book titles to go with them.  
PASS!  I am going to hit my ice cream instead.  Is that a book title?
2:00 am 
Hour 22
Mini challenge host


I am calling it a night!
I am throwing in the towel.
I am done! 
 Good night.

Wrap Up post to follow (one day)
Night night all

No comments:

Post a Comment