My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #47   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Best #47

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com   
How was your week everyone?  Can you believe this is the last Sunday Best of September.  That is amazing!  The fall is here and now we are all onto the scary books and things that go bump in the night.

Now on to Sunday Best.
 
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

This time I am going to add a few things to it.  I will be adding a new to me blog, booktuber video post I like and events coming up (bookish or otherwise).
My Favorite Blog Post This Week
My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers Booktubers
MusicalTati vlog on "Video Response Discussion:  Book Clubs".  Interest video and the main reason I started my own book club.
"Discussion: Race, Gender and Reading Habits" by Rincey Reads  I love that I am not the only one talking about this.
This is not a vlog but it's about book tubers "BookTube vs. Bloging" from Harley Bear Book Blog.
"Book Tube News: Race and Books" from Elizzebooks.  There are links to other booktubers on this topic as well.

My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers
Blogger Panel: Do Character Names Bias Us?  from Adrift on Vulcan.  I think they do.  I just read A House Divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby and there was a name in the book "Curtina" that was like finger nails on a chalkboard to me.  Really!  Curtina!  (father's name is Curtis).  Just typing it now is pissing me off.  LOL!

Blogging Events
Bloggers Dressed in Blood hosted by Midnight Book Girl
BloggersDressedInBloodtest

October is Horror Month hosted by Literary Excursions
Horror October @ Literary Excursion

New to Me Blog
Adrift on Vulcan
Adrift on Vulcan

What blog post have you run across this week that is really interesting?  Leave a link in the comment section below, I would love to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment