My Little Pocketbooks: I Love This! Kinies   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Love This! Kinies

Lately I have been looking for a way to carry all my stuff and not have anything in my hands or on my shoulder.  I like the idea of a fanny pack but...come on...who really wants to be seen with a fanny pack.  Of course I stopped by Etsy.com and window shopped.  Ever since I downloaded the app that is all I do.  I think it's worse than Pintrest.  No about the same!  LOL!  I ran across this shop Kinies and I think I have to have one.  Look how cute that looks.  It doesn't even look like a fanny pack.  I love this!

I love the blue and the orange one!  And they are only $40.00.  Yep!  Under $50.00 each.  That is so in my budget.  Check out the shop here and get 10% off before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment