My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Books 7.0: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Wrap Up

Bout of Books
And that is a wrap!
Whew!
I have to give myself a pat on the back.  Even though I set my goals kinda low (not the 10 books others read) I finished the three books I had listed in my original post.  One of them I actually finished the day before the read-a-thon started.  The review was posted during Bout of Books.  I have read 3 books.  Started a fourth.  Completed one review.  Drafted one review. Completed 5 post. And completed 2 books in my ARC Clean Sweep Challenge.  That is my personal AMAZING week of Bout of Books!

Books I Read

ARC Here I Go Again 
by Jen Lancaster

ARC Fish Finelli: Seagulls Don't Eat Pickles
by E.S. Farber
(Buy the Book | Review Coming Soon)

The Madman's Daughter (audiobook)
by Megan Shepherd
(Buy the Book | Review Coming Soon)

Still Reading

Free! The Radical Future of Price (audiobook)
by Chris Anderson
(Buy the Book | Review Coming Soon)


How did you do with your Bout of Books Goals?  Did you finish all the books you originally listed?  Did you read more books that you had listed on your goal post?

No comments:

Post a Comment