My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's Read-A-Thon 2013: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 26, 2013

Dewey's Read-A-Thon 2013: Goals

April 27th, 2013
Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon
Tomorrow is the big day.  And this year I am going BIG for this Read-A-Thon.  I have signed up to donated 3 books and to be an Angel as well as hosting a challenge.  Every year I look forward to this read-a-thon because I seem to get a book or two of my shelf.  Sometimes life wiggles in and I have to stop reading and tend to things like Macy's one day sales and family things.  But not this year!  Nope!  I am going to shut of the phone (or but it on silent), make zero other plans, and stack my kitchen with healthy snacks. 
So what am I going to read this year?
 I am trying to overcome a bout of reader's burn out so I will be reading only two (maybe three books).  Don't worry, if I finish them I have tons of back up.
Angelology
I just stopped reading this one and I would love to actually finish it
Can You Keep A Secret? (Book club Book Of the Month)
Almost done.  I think I will be finishing the last of it when the Read-A-Thon starts.

I plan on posting every 4 hours and joining in a few challenges here and there as well.
And this year I hosting the HOUR 15 MINI CHALLENGE!
For me in Los Angeles the read-a-thon starts at 5am.  So I will be getting up at 4:30 am my usual wake up time to get myself together.  Fingers crossed I will finish these two books.  LOL!  It will help me to get caught up on my monthly reading goals if I do.  Wheew!  No pressure.

Are you joining us (300+ readers) in this read-a-thon?
What are you planning on reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment