My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Finally!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Finally!

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!   
This weeks Topic/Question
April 5th - 11th: What book have you've been meaning to read forever AND you finally did? (submitted by Tanya)
This is a great question because I have answers for days on this one.  Ok!  Here are the books I FIINNNAALLYYY  got to this year.  Since it's only April I am hoping to get to many, many more books sitting on my shelf collecting dust feeling neglected. 

This is a book I started reading last year.  When I finished the first chapter I put it down and never picked it up.  Until last month. (Review)
I have had this book for 2 or 3 years and last year I was going to read it for my Dusty Bookshelf Challenge but....Life!  Anyways, I am reading it now.  Review coming soon!  Promise.
 
What books have you've been meaning to read forever AND you finally did?

No comments:

Post a Comment