My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #35   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Best #35

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week 
I loved this book.
Flowers and warm weather.  *happy dance*
 
My Favorite Post from Other Blogs
Cast your vote for April's book of the Month.  Humor is the theme of the month.
I love this feature celebrating Women's History Month.  Each week they feature a new author.  Go to the tab section and select an author.

Zombie Queen Stomp Across the USA@Bookish Brunette

I honestly have not read a zombie book yet! I knowww....Right!?

Diversity Merit Badge: Eeboo @ Publisher's Weekly
I love books that include a real cast of characters who reflect the real world we live in.

What great and interesting post have you run across this week?  Add a link in the comment section below.  I would love to check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment