My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #23   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Best #23

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
After reading Tanya @Girlxoo.com post "20+ Discussion Post Ideas For Your Book Blog"
I got thinking about what the real and original purpose for my blog was all about.  I have been stuck in a rut of posting about books on tour, guest post, and interviews.  So I thought of a few (you will see more next week) post for my blog.  This was the first of many.  Thanks Tanya!
 
My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog: 
I am going to have to pass on this one.  I will have to make it up to you all once I get myself together.  I will be visiting you all soon!  Promise!!! 
 
What are some great blog post you have read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment