My Little Pocketbooks: Operation TBR Reduction: October's Report   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Operation TBR Reduction: October's Report

Operation TBR Reduction Button
Just in case you haven't heard of this amazing Challenge.  It is only for book hoarders.  Which I know I am the only one here that is.  Right?  Right!  
Operation TBR Reduction was created and is hosted by Stephanie at Once Upon a Chapter to reduce the number of books current in her/my/our houses.  
Whatever comes in...more has to go out!
This month was a hot ass mess due to the amazing time and all the free books I got from the SCIBA Author's Fest.  So here is my sad October report:
IN
New books that have come into my apartment:  49
New Audiobooks:  2 (They really don't count since it is on my computer)
Library books:  0 (They don't really count either since they cancel themselves out)
New on my iphone:  3 (Not counting this one since it is not taking up room in the apt) 
Bought: 0 (for giveaway hops)
READ
  1 books read this month  
  2 audiobook listened to this month 
OUT
To donation: 0 
Giveaway books: 6 (mailed out to the winners with swag)
Sent to Book Club Giveaway Manager:  0  (with swag)
Read on iphone: 2 (to be removed from my phone) 
RESULT
  49 books in - 6 books out = Pile reduced by -43 books (aarghh!!!)
GOAL FOR NEXT MONTH
10 books out.

No comments:

Post a Comment