My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #21 ~Cast Your Own Story~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF #21 ~Cast Your Own Story~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!


 This Friday's Question
Cast Your Own Story: If you could use existing characters from some of your favorite books to create a new story, who would be in it?
My Answer
Wow!  Now this weeks meme is going to take some thought for real.  Let me see...  I think it would have to be The Hunger Games story.  It is a favorite book but honestly I would be over the moon happy if there was a prequel that centered around Rue and her life.  Rue was my favorite character in The Hunger Games and I was so upset she died.  *tear* 

I think if there was a book about Rue and her life, family and friends in District 11 it would be amazing.  What was life like there for her?  What was her family like?  What were their struggles and what were the moment like for her before she was put on the train to the Capitol?

Weekly Recap (I had a lot of stuff posted this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment