I didn't make it! At all! Last October Read-A-Thon, I stayed up the whole time but this one...Well around hour 16 the computer or internet started slowing down, and I poured myself a glass of white wine. I jumped back on the sofa and Viola...It's Sunday at 8am! What??? Note for next Read-A-Thon..no wine!
Congratulations to all of the readers that finished all 24 hours and congratulation to all the readers that finished a book or more.
Here is my recap:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 17!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think shorter books are great! Books under 200 pages and short stories.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-Thon next year? I liked October 2011's Read-A-Thon better. The hourly winners, the listing of winners of blog challenges on the site and the prize list.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-Thon? I loved the length of time each challenge lasted.
- How many books did you read? 1
- What were the names of the books you read? Love in the Cholera, Teenie, An Old Song for Wrong Women
- Which book did you enjoy most? Teenie by Christopher Grant
- Which did you enjoy least? An Old Song for Wrong Women
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? They did a great job. I loved the cheers!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Next one I am going to be a reader and I will donate to the prizes for sure. I am going to start saving up for it now.
How did you do? Did you finish all 24 hours? Did you finish any books?